Welcome! We are thrilled to have middle school, high school, college students, families and more from around the world joining us in the Turning Green Classroom for Earth Month. Get ready for fun, inspiring, mobilizing activities.
Participating is easy! Just follow these simple steps:
1) Registration is only required if you would like Turning Green to see submissions. We will choose top content to feature on our website.
- Click the “Sign Up/Login” button to direct you to a registration form
- Your username is your email. You will be prompted to create a password
- Once signed up, use that information to log in and complete activities
2) Daily Activities:
- Activities will be released daily beginning April 1 by 8am PDT
- Each activity has a unique theme (ex. food, waste, body, water, etc.)
- Activities have three levels:
- Green (Entry Level)
- Greener (Intermediate Level)
- Greenest (Advanced Level)
3) How to Participate:
- Read the overview to learn about the day’s theme
- Access the activity questions from the Green, Greener and Greenest tabs
- Upload submissions as a PDF using the upload button
- If you don’t see an upload button, it means you are not logged in
- Submissions requirements vary and may include writing, surveys, YouTube video links, photos, Instagram posts, Facebook posts, Tweets and much more
- Post about your activities on social media and tag us on Facebook @Turning Green, Instagram @TurningGreenOrg, Twitter @TurningGreenOrg and use #TGClassroom
- Have fun! Immerse yourself in the activities, share wisdom, ask questions, and support fellow participants!
- Join the Turning Green Classroom Facebook Page
- Please feel free to contact us anytime at email@example.com, 415-806-2580 or via social media messages on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter
Good luck and have fun. Here’s to an inspiring journey!