Welcome! We are thrilled to have middle school, high school, college students, families and more from around the world joining us in the Turning Green Classroom. Get ready for fun, inspiring, mobilizing activities.
Participating is easy! Just follow these simple steps:
1) Browse Activities:
- All are live for you to explore on your own schedule
- Each has a unique theme (ex. food, waste, body, water, etc.)
- Activities have three levels:
- Green (Entry Level)
- Greener (Intermediate Level)
- Greenest (Advanced Level)
2) Take Action:
- Read the overview to learn about a theme
- Access activity questions from Green, Greener and Greenest tabs
- Task and response formats vary and may include writing, surveys, video links, photos, Instagram posts, Facebook posts, Tweets and much more
- Post about your activities on social media and tag us on Facebook @Turning Green, Instagram @TurningGreenOrg, Twitter @TurningGreenOrg and use #TGClassroom
- Immerse yourself in the activities, share wisdom, ask questions, and support fellow participants!
- Spread the word about Turning Green Classroom far and wide
- Feel free to contact us anytime at email@example.com, 415-289-1001 or via social media messages on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter
Good luck and have fun. Here’s to an inspiring journey!